Monday, January 18, 2010

A Mish Mash, November 2009

We’ve been plenty busy since I last posted, and I’ll post about our trips, etc. in other posts. But overall, November was just a busy month. It was full of soccer games every Saturday, visitors (Dennis and Nancy,) birthdays and anniversaries (me and Nate, then my and Rick’s 11th anniversary), Thanksgiving, and travel. Here’s a few pictures of highlights of the month. Leah is doing the chicken dance in her picture, taken at the Elementary School games. Nate is all painted up as Batman and hanging with the stuffed dog, TimTam, that each kid takes home from school for a couple of days, Tim & Caroline & Leah and showing off their painted faces (there was some kind of promotional fair where they had free face painting, balloons, etc. – the kids loved it!), there’s shot of me with my friends Jamie and Kathy when we went out to lunch for my birthday, and finally there’s one Thanksgiving shot – we had dinner at our neighbor’s house but I did the turkey and how else do you get a 15 lb cooked turkey down the street but by wagon?!?!?!














No comments: